Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Where in the World are my READERS?

Maybe I crossed paths with one of you this summer, in Venice?
READERS:
I have been pondering this for well over 6 months. As I do not consider myself a talented writer, I am amazed at the number of people who read this blog. It is an experiment for me, and I am constantly changing it's format.  I've only been posting consistently for about 1 year and at present, have 3906 views. With only a few commenting from time to time, I am curious about who finds my blog and actually reads it.

My stats indicate that viewers from more than 30 countries and 6 continents are represented!
So who are you?

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
What country are you from?
Do you live in a rural area or city?
What is your favorite form of art?
What is your occupation?
How did you find my Blog?
What interested you when you found it?
Did/Does it interest you enough to come back?
What would encourage you to follow his blog?

Please share in the comments box below or contact by email in the box to the right.
Thanks! I'm looking forward to hearing from some of you very soon!
Cindi